“White Peony” is a museum quality reproduction art print of an original pastel painting. It is a closeup, full frame image of a white peony in full bloom. It has a vivid red center, which makes this art print a dramatic statement.
- The fine art print is an affordable alternative to an original painting while maintaining accurate color and slight texture.
- Archival prints can last for many years when properly cared for.
- A great way to decorate any room, especially for those just beginning to acquire art.
Fine Art Prints are archival quality. I use Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag, which is a premium fine art and photographic paper. It is archival, acid free and 100% cotton rag matte paper with a slightly textured surface. I use Epson professional, archival quality pigment inks. Canson gives this paper/ink combination a permanence rating of 132 years when framed with UV protective glass. With proper care, this print will maintain its beauty and will last for years.
Prints are additionally sprayed with archival matte varnish, specifically designed for dye and pigment inkjet prints. It does not alter the look of the print. It is ultraviolet, water and fingerprint resistant which enhances the life of the print.
- Prints do not include matting or framing.
- They have white borders for easier handling and framing.
- Various sizes are available to meet your personal needs.
- US orders include Free Shipping to US locations.
- Due to the relative inconsistencies of various monitors, the colors and light you see on your monitor may vary slightly from the actual print colors.
- Visit My Fine Art America Shop for larger abstract fine art print sizes, matting & framing options, other merchandise and worldwide shipping.